silent montage of stock video
Looking for a quiet space just for you, or interested in the excitement of roommates? We’ve got you covered with our selection of two- to five-bedroom fully furnished floor plans, so you can find the one best suited for your lifestyle. You’ll love all the modern touches, a good-vibes ambiance, and by-the-bed leasing — all the comforts of home for a successful academic adventure.
Are you under 19? Learn more about our leasing process
West & Wright Underage Leasing Process
If you are under the age of 19, the State of Alabama requires your parent / guardian to complete the lease in their name. Please read the instructions below explaining the process needed to complete your lease agreement.
Instructions For Parents & Legal Guardians
In order to submit an application for applicants under the age of 19, the applicant’s parent or legal guardian must complete the following:
- Submit an application by clicking “APPLY NOW” in the top right-hand corner and complete the steps with your name and your information — on step 3, choose from the drop-down box “ I want to qualify on my own” and check the box that you do not wish to invite a guarantor.
- Continue to enter your birthday and SSN information
- Have the underage applicant complete the “Roommate Questionnaire” portion.
- After submitting the application, select “Review & Sign.”
- Sign and initial each page of the attached housing contract as applicable.
- Please let our office know your students name so we can add them onto the account.
Please be aware that accommodations are limited and are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis upon signing the housing contract — the application does not ensure a space is reserved. If you have questions regarding the leasing process, please feel free to contact our leasing office, and we will be more than happy to assist you.